DO YOUR BEST WORK AT CHOKLITS!
Would you like to join our team of caring, qualified staff? Choklits Kindergarten and Early Learning Centre in Ringwood is a 90 place long day centre. We are not a standard child minding service moonlighting as an Early Learning Centre, we believe in education for our future leaders and work smart every day to create the best environment for our children to learn and develop in. There’s no one kind of Choklits employee, so we are always looking for people who can bring their own curiosity, new perspectives, a desire to learn and life experiences to our community.
It’s the diversity of our staff, their love of children and one of the biggest outdoor play areas in Melbourne that makes Choklits one of the best places for minds to expand and for dreams to grow. We offer:
- Individual remuneration packages which are usually above award wages and in line with your current experience and skill level
- Excellent work conditions, including a fully resourced environment
- The support of other staff members and the freedom to express your own teaching style within the Choklits philosophy
- Open interaction with our Director Sue and our Educational Leader Jodie on curriculum planning and deliverables
- Regular and documented performance reviews
- A stable team, our average employment term is over eleven years
- Access to both internal and externally based development and training programs including sport, music and language.
We expect, in return, that you respect our philosophies, are committed to self-improvement and always put our children’s safety, health and needs above all else.
Choklits is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.
The qualifications we require within our teams are:
- Degree Qualified Kindergarten Teachers
- Educators who hold a Diploma in Children’s Services
- Educators who hold a Certificate III in Children’s Services
You must have:
- At least six months paid working experience within an Australian childcare or kindergarten setting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with co-workers, families and children
- Incredibly passionate and excited about providing high-quality programs and service
- Working with children’s check
- Current Epi-Pen & Anaphylaxis training
- Current Level 2 First Aid
Still studying but planning for your future? We consider all trainee and work experience applications.
Please forward your resume for all positions via email to email@example.com. Include ‘Career Opportunities’ and your name in the subject line.