Welcome to Choklits in Ringwood
Welcome to Choklits Child Care in Ringwood! We welcome you and your family to our friendly and nurturing child care and kindergarten centre. We provide quality, professional care, support and learning, and great fun for all the children at our centre. You will know that your child(ren) will be in the safest of hands at Choklits.
- Is your parental leave nearly over and you are looking for excellent nurturing care for the newest addition to the family?
- Have you recently moved to Wantirna or surrounding suburbs in East Melbourne and are seeking a long day care centre with a community feel?
- Are you a local Wantirna resident who has decided that you would like your young child to enjoy learning and the stimulation of other children?
- Are you getting more and more busy with work and need long childcare hours?
Why Choose Choklits Child Care as your Wantirna Childcare Centre?
We have listed below many, many reasons why Choklits Child Care would be the best childcare option for your Wantirna family!
One thing to consider is our super convenient location for families in Wantirna. We’re located opposite Ringwood Public Golf Course on Canterbury Road and neighbouring Cadbury Australia Factory, only about 500m east from the Eastlink Canterbury Road underpass and 500m west from the Wantirna Road to!
Reasons to Choose Choklits for your Family
Unbeatable Facilities and Activities
Many Wantirna families choose Choklits because of the fantastic facilities (one of the biggest natural outdoor playgrounds in Melbourne) and the huge variety of activities – all included in our daily fee.
With no additional costs, our daily fee includes:
- Many different incursions such as our annual visit from Farmer Kevin, watch our video to see just how our kids loved the farm animals’ recent visit to Choklits!
- Sports programs (weekly)
- Music and movement lessons (weekly)
- Yoga tuition (weekly)
- A number of different excursions such as our recent visit to Estia Health Aged Care Home in Ringwood. Our video shows the amazing connections made between the elderly residents and the kids from Choklits!
- Weekly library excursions and language classes (weekly)
- All meals, nappies and consumables
- Welcome pack and sun hat
Our Client-Focused Approach
At Choklits, we strive to provide quality childcare for all the children in our care and believe it is very important to build a relationship not just with your child, but with the entire family. We understand that childcare can be a big step for both children and parents, and we love to support our families in any way we can.
Our childcare runs from 7am-6pm, 52 weeks per year!
Choklits isn’t just a Childcare Centre, it’s a Community!
Choklits Child Care centre is family owned and we have a major focus on creating community. We always try to instil a sense of belonging into each of child, and help them understand how they belong to a family, to a cultural group, to a neighbourhood and to the wider community.
We are proud to partner with amazing community organisations such as Salvation Army and Police and Ambulance Victoria to help inspire the leaders of tomorrow.
Funded Kindergarten Program
We’ve given you many reasons why Choklits is the best childcare centre for your family, why not see what our current families have to say. Contact us today to book a free Choklits tour online or enrol online! But be quick as limited spots are available!
Why look elsewhere?
With everything that Choklits has to offer, including being so conveniently close, why look elsewhere for a Wantirna Childcare Centre?
Choklits Childcare and Kindergarten is located conveniently just six minutes away from the main Vermont shops and 7-Eleven (on Boronia Road Service Road). To find our amazing facilities, from the 7-Eleven in Vermont, just head east along Canterbury Road/State Route 32 and turn left into the centre driveway (319 Canterbury Road) just before Maidstone Street!